Aug 19 2017
Tips In Hiring A Wedding Caterer
If you want your wedding feast to be the best, you need to choose among the best wedding caterers in Sydney that will be able to deliver what you want within your budget. How do you find a wedding caterer? Here are some tips:
- The first thing you should do is to find one. You can ask for referrals from friends you know who recently got married.
- You can also search online for local wedding caterers in Sydney. The best websites to look for are wedding websites in your local area as they have directories of the wedding caterers.
- If your venue is in a hotel of or country clubs or even large facilities, chances are they have their own wedding caterers they contact for every event. You don’t have to find one but choose among their list of professional caterers.
- You can also try your favourite restaurant and ask if they are catering for a wedding. If they do not cater, they may be able to suggests other restaurants that does catering for wedding events.
- Other wedding suppliers you have such as the designer, florists or photographers may know a good company that does catering especially if they have been working in the industry for quite a while.
- As you make an appointment, it would be ideal to have the tastings as well during the interview. While you want your caterer to have a good personality, having a taste of their food is also very important.
- Upon leaving, do not be contented with having their business card but instead have them write up a summary of the details such as the cost per person, the inclusion of the fees, feasts themes and menu options, service and style in presentations as well as alternatives that will fit your budget.
- Search for reviews or references online before deciding on a specific company. You should also make sure that you are dealing with legitimate wedding caterers in Sydney so check if they are listed as legal company.