now browsing by category
The enjoyment of a vacation has something to do with the activities that you engage in. if Thailand is your next holiday destination, make it a point to book for a yacht hire in Phuket to fully enjoy the crystal clear waters of Thailand. Here are some additional suggestions for a fun-filled water adventure along the Andaman Sea.
Plan in advance
One of the proven and tested keys to a successful holiday is for vacationers to plan ahead. When you plan in advance, you have ample time to research for reliable providers for various services that you would need while you are on a holiday. By doing some research, you will determine the average rates of beach resorts, transportation costs, activities that you can engage in while in the island and you can even get cheaper plane tickets with the right timing and research. With a little research, you will get an idea how much you are going to budget for the holiday. It will also help determine if you need to save more money for it. Before you go on vacation, create an itinerary or a plan on how you are going to spend your days in Thailand.
Choose reliable service providers
If water adventure is one of your target activities in Thailand, look for a yacht hire in Phuket even before you travel to the country. Placing your reservation in advance saves you time and it allows you to enjoy the island more since you no longer have to worry about service providers. Read reviews or engage in discussion boards to get recommendations for reputable service providers. You might also want to ask for referrals from friends who recently went to Thailand for a vacation.
Prepare for the vacation
Lastly, to get the most out of the vacation, check your booking reservations for yacht hire in Phuket including your room reservations especially if you are travelling during peak season. Do a last minute check on your things to ensure that you have everything in the bag. Settle your obligations at home such as your pets or office tasks before you set off for your vacation.
If you are planning to visit Yangon in Burma soon, you need to prepare your visa and travel ticket. There are many hotels in Yangon Burma to choose from as for the accommodation. The only thing left to do is to prepare an itinerary that will ensure that you will have a fun-filled holiday in the beautiful country of Burma. Here are the top places you shouldn’t miss when visiting.
- Shwedagon Pagoda. This is the most vital site for religious locals in not just Yangon but the entire Burma. The highest part of the pagoda reaches up to 99 meters. Due to the height of the golden chedi, it can be viewed wherever you may be in the city. it is one of the most well preserved monument in the country because it serves as a religious site for Buddhist that are residing in the city.
- Local Market. This is one thing you should not miss if you want to try fresh ingredients. You will be able to witness the everyday life of the locals and experience their local delicacies. Out of the many fresh markets available all over Yangon, the most notable is located in Street 26 known as Thein GyiMarket which is just in front of the Shri Kali Temple.
- Bogyoke Aung San Market. This is more popularly known as Scott Market. It was founded in 1926 and the concept of the market is copied from the colonial period when the British were in the area. This is one of the markets that is commonly flocked by tourist thus the prices can be high compared to others but the best thing about this market is that tourists can find the best jewelry, souvenirs, handicrafts, fabric and dresses made by Burmese locals as well as artworks.
- Sule Pagoda. Also one of the religious pagodas in Yangon with a long history. This is used as a navigational landmark because no matter what road you take while roaming around the downtown area but it all leads back to Sule Pagoda. The surrounding area is where many government establishments are located and it is also where one can find the terminal for buses. If you want to have a closer encounter with the pagoda, there is an entrance fee of $3. If you want to be close to this site, choose hotels in Yangon Burma that are close to the downtown area.
Technically, you can just pack your bag, book a flight and travel across the world to book in a 5 star resort in Kata beach, regardless of time or season. However, there is a perfect time for a vacation and your perfect timing will help you enjoy your holiday to the fullest. Here are some holiday ideas.
During long holiday or breaks
One of the ideal times to set out for a vacation is during long holidays such as Christmas break or extended government sanctioned holidays that falls on a closer to a weekend such as Thursday or Friday. This way, you can stay for a few days in Thailand and experience their pristine beaches. You can also schedule your holiday during semester break or summer vacation so for your kids to come along with you and have an enjoyable holiday by the beach.
Off peak season
Tourist seasons vary from one country to another. In bigger countries or depending on their geographic location, they could have different tourist seasons. In Thailand, their tourist season is from November to February while their low season is during May to October. There are numerous advantages of having your vacation on a low season. For one, the hotel rates are way lower compared to peak season since there are lesser guests in a5 star resort in Kata beach and this could be a perfect opportunity for you to book for a luxury resort for less. Another good thing about boking your holiday during off peak season is that the beaches and resorts including the nearby establishments are less crowded although in Phuket, there are still a lot of tourists even on off peak though their volume is thinner compared to peak seasons.
Summer season in Thailand is one of the best times to take your family or loved ones on a holiday. However, the place can be crowded so it is best to book for a 5 star resort in Kata beach ahead to ensure that you will have a room accommodation during your target vacation.
When a yacht is chartered, it is usually stocked with all the basic necessities like life jackets, navigational equipment and a fully functional dinghy with a lock and cable. Some charters also provide food for the trip which is ordered ahead of time. However, there other essential things that you might want to bring for the sailing trip to ensure your comfort during the whole experience.
Navigational tools are very important because you will be in the wide open seas for a certain period of time. Expert skippers depend on navigational tools even though there are stars that guide the way. Handheld VHF is very common but since the introduction of mobile phones, sailors have started to download navigational apps.
Waterproof bags are essential so that you can store your flashlight and spare batteries safely. You might want to bring along some binoculars so that you watch the whales and dolphins playing in the waters. It is suggested to have a variation of the waterproof bags because you can use them for packing your clothing, food, towels and fishing equipment.
When you charter a boat, the skipper usually drops anchor in a beach so that you will have the chance to swim or sunbathe. Since swimming and sunbathing are typical of sailing trips, do not forget to bring towels, sunscreen, clothespins for hanging your bathing suits, sunglasses and snorkelling equipment.
The amount of clothes that you should pack for a sailing trip will depend on how long you plan to stay in the waters. You certainly cannot do laundry while at sea. It is suggested to bring extra t-shirts, underpants and your personal toiletries. Don’t forget the flip-flops, rain gear and waterproof jacket because it might get cold at night. Bring bottles of mineral water to ensure you are hydrated during the duration of the trip.
A unique experience can be provided by Far Away Yachting that will allow you to discover the beauty of the Andaman Sea in a unique way. A crewed charter is one of the special ways for a family to enjoy a vacation in Phuket, Thailand. The family can relax in the warm tropical climate while exploring tranquil islands.
Google the word Thailand and you would find loads of information about this beautiful country. With so much to see and things to buy, why waste your time in an uncomfortable and cramped coach journey or public transport; when you can choose to reserve your own private and air conditioned car with ample space. However, do the same you’d also find many choices for airport transfers in Thailand so here are some tips that you may want to consider when choosing which company to go with.
- Choose your ride – One of the major things to consider when choosing a car rental company for airport transfers is the type of vehicle that the company offers. Look for one that can offer you a wide selection to choose from so you can select a model that is suited to your needs. If you’re a couple, perhaps you’d like an open top car to enjoy the scenery, or if you’re a family of five, perhaps a minivan would be more comfortable. Whatever your options are, your transfer service provider should be able to provide the perfect solution for you.
- Do you have the moolah? – Airport transfers are not cheap and you don’t want to spend the very beginning of your holiday or business trip trying to haggle your way. So before you even arrive the country and place a reservation, it’s probably best to compare the different packages available and check which deal would help you to save the most money. Consider your needs and eliminate items in the offer that you do not require. For example, if you would not need lunch provided, remove it from the booking’s summary of inclusions. Your transfer service should be able to cater to every budget, without compromising on style.
- Driving skills – One of the things you should check is the skills or level of expertise your chauffeur has. It is important to know that your driver is fully qualified to drive you by asking questions like how long have they been in the business, what are some of the routes they plan to take (if it is a long journey) and the most important of all, whether he or she is licensed.
- Customer satisfaction – Last but not least, you may want to check customer reviews before booking your transfer service while searching for Airport transfers in Thailand. Customers who are satisfied with the services provided would take the time to write a review (and also vice versa!) and these ratings are usually quite accurate and trustworthy. Try searching on TripAdvisor or local forums and discussion boards for more reviews.
Thailand is one of the favorite destinations of tourists from all over the world because there is more value for the dollar. If you are on a budget, the favorable exchange rates will help you enjoy an exciting vacation. However, before you proceed with the travel plans, it is important to make sure that you hit the ground running.
Most if not everybody starts the holiday in Bangkok. Be patient, do not be in rush and allow yourself a day or two to soak up the city’s vibrant environment. Street food is abundant in Bangkok and they are high quality and extremely delicious but it is important to be cautious. Choose the stalls where there are crowds because it means faster turnover and fresher food.
If you plan to shop in Thailand, make sure you are aware that not everything is genuine. You will find the best prices for clothing, souvenirs, bags, etc. but learn to haggle. The first amount that will be quoted by the vendor is not the final price. If you practice your skills at haggling, the price could come down by a third.
If you have travelled the world, you certainly know that there are dishonest people anywhere you go. Thailand is not an exemption which means you always have to be vigilant. Don’t put your trust to strangers. Make sure you agree on a price before you ride the tuk tuk to explore the city. Don’t mind the taxi driver who recommends a better destination because he might be after a commission.
Always respect the culture of the Thais particularly the sacred images of Buddha and the King of Thailand. Make sure to dress appropriately before entering a sacred temple. No tank tops, sleeveless blouses or shorts and no flip flops. Some temples usually allow you to borrow appropriate clothing but of course, somebody else has worn them before you.
Because of Thailand’s flourishing tourism industry, you will never encounter difficulty finding a room. There are hostels and guesthouses for the budget conscious; however, if you are willing to spend more, you can enjoy the best deal at modern 4 star hotel in Sukhumvit that is near public transport.
Traveling has always been a part of our lives. We all have different reasons for traveling. Some travel for pleasure while some travel for business. Whatever your reason for traveling is, you have to make sure that you will be comfortable and at home in order to focus on tasks at hand while enjoying the place.
Are you looking for a place to relax after a year-long days of work? Or are you planning to go somewhere quiet but relaxing in order to focus more on your business? Well, you might want to consider this place as your next travel destination.
Thailand is one of the most popular places in Southeast Asia nowadays. With its rich culture, hospitable people, and breathtaking sceneries, it is no wonder that many people frequent the place for leisure and business. Touring the country should definitely on the top of everyone’s bucket list. You will not only be awed by their beguiling tourist attractions but also feel right at home because of the hospitable people.
If you are looking for a place to visit for business, Thailand is also a good place to come to. In Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, they have a very busy business district which will surely make you focus and work on your business. But first, you have to choose a hotel that would make you comfortable while working. Every business district hotel in Bangkok has their own unique features that would definitely make you feel at home and comfortable while going through the busy life in Bangkok.
Here is a short list of the benefits of staying in a business district hotel in Bangkok.
- These hotels are known for their great services and accommodations to clients. They ensure that every client is satisfied with their services. They are, after all, founded on trust and loyalty to customers.
- Since the hotels are located in the business district, you can meet other people who can be of great help to your business.
- The hotels have conference rooms and other things that you might need while working.
You can definitely work while being comfortable. If you are planning to visit the place soon, you can check out the websites of the business district hotels in Bangkok. Enjoy Thailand and everything that it has to offer.