now browsing by category
There are instances in life when you might feel down and in need of a little push. Seeing your favorite motivational quote hanging in your bedroom or in the living room everyday will remind you to have faith and go on with life. Word art in canvases is very popular these days. You don’t have to spend much to have one. In fact, you can create yours at home to make it personal and customize whatever you like. Seeing your favorite quote is like a gentle reminder that will nudge you every day.
Creating word art project is actually a no brainer. The materials needed are also very simple including a canvas (if you prefer wood then that is also acceptable), acrylic paint, pen/pencil, paint brushes, printer, paper, Chacopaper transfer paper (you can use chalk instead if this is not available) and painter’s tape.
First, you will have to decide on the texts you will put on the canvas. It can either be a favorite quote, a motto or a phrase you love. Type it into your computer’s word application and size according to the canvas size you have. The font color can be light gray or just an outline. Use grayscale and print it in a number of sheets of paper.
If there is excess paper on both sides of the letters, you can trim those out. Line up the papers you have printed and arrange them according to words before taping them. After taping them, you can cut out the excess on top and bottom parts of the words.
Arrange the words on the canvas as you want them to appear. You can then prepare the canvas by painting it with the color you want. Attach the paper to the canvas using painter’s tape. With the use of a pen and chacopaper, transfer the words on the canvas by following the outline. Chacopaperis basically chalk on paper and can be washed away with water afterwards.
Your word art is almost done. All you have to do now is paint inside the outline of the words you have transferred on the canvas. Perform any touch ups necessary and your word art project is ready for hanging.
For your wedding, you want everything to be perfect, not only for and your soon-to-be spouse but for your guests as well. You would want your wedding to be memorable, special and make it the best day of your life. If you want all of this to be done then you would have to stray from the norm. One of the best ways to make your wedding more memorable and special is to go for a destination wedding. Destination weddings are basically weddings that take place or are held in a vacation location that is far from the couple’s address.
There are many reasons why you should go for a destination wedding and here are 8 of them.
- You bring in something new. Face it almost everyone is tired of the same old weddings. People are always looking for something new. Weddings won’t be special if it is the same as every other wedding in your neighborhood. But if your wedding takes place at a faraway location with a picturesque view, you, your spouse-to-be and your guests are sure to love it! Be different, be unique.
- Fewer people. If you want to make your wedding more special, you should only surround yourself with the people that you love the most. The thing about destination weddings is that you can only invite a number of people. You wouldn’t have to invite distant relatives whom you haven’t seen for the last decade or cousins that annoy you.
- Less expensive. With traditional weddings, you are bound to invite the entire neighborhood along with loads of other relatives from other places and you would definitely have to pay for all of their food. With destination weddings, the fewer guests would mean lesser expenses.
- The guests will never forget. Your wedding won’t just be a wedding but a vacation for your guests as well.
- Breathtaking photos and videos. A beautiful setting coupled with the best Thailand wedding photographer would mean breathtaking videos and photos.
- The best part about destination weddings is that you don’t have to go away for your honeymoon as you can spend it on the venue as well. But if you are a greedy honeymooner, you can still travel to other places with your other half after you leave.