The best part of traveling is opening your heart and mind to new experiences. You will meet different people and you will experience various cultures. Travelling however can also become a challenge because you have to ensure that you do not get lost during your tour around a city.
I arrived in Japan on a Friday afternoon and after the long flight I was just too eager to get out of the airport and experience the city of Tokyo. My friend James was patiently waiting for me and we quickly got out of the overcrowded airport to take a bus to where he lives. All around us were thousands of cars and people and it was simply overwhelming.
James accompanied me on the tour around the city. I don’t think I am prepared to face the challenge of visiting Tokyo alone because I would surely get lost in the huge crowd. We walked to the Imperial Gardens and then to the Ginza Shopping Market where we ate a late breakfast at a tiny Ramen Noodle restaurant that tasted authentically Japan.
From there we took a bus to the other side of Tokyo that looks almost like New York Times Square at its busiest. There we met with some of James friends so that we can try the hundreds of vending machines that we found in almost every corner of the arcade. We also tried some of the video games and paid for an hour at a private karaoke booth.
Afterwards, we ate at one of restaurants that serve authentic Japanese cuisine. The meal was typical Japanese with sushi, oysters, rice with miso soup and tempura. Without much hesitation, I grabbed my chopsticks and started on the sushi. It tastes different from the sushi served in Japanese restaurants back home.
A holistic retreat may become a life changing experience. However, there are many options which are so unique like a traveller, so choosing the best wellness holiday that suits you can be very daunting especially in Phuket, where there are hundreds of retreats available for you.
It is really best to put all those brochures down and take time to think about what you want or need from a holistic retreat. The guide below can help you be a step closer to picking your perfect wellness holiday.
The reasons to go on a holistic retreat
If you want a unique holiday, a holistic retreat is a perfect solution.
• You can attain that healthy afterglow which outlasts a tan.
• With the many options to unplug, you will be able to focus on having a healthy lifestyle and on your specific wellness goals.
• Whether you desire to focus on meditation, Ayurveda or yoga, a normal day involves a mix of wellness activities, fitness classes and spa treatments.
The types of retreats
• You can choose from healing, detox and spa to Pilates and yoga.
• You can choose to focus on problem areas with different wellness programs like sleep well, weight loss, stress relief and anti-ageing programs.
• If you have not experience yoga before, you can go with a general spa holiday that has a mix of exercise and yoga classes. Otherwise, there is a dedicated yoga holiday, too.
The best time for a holistic retreat
• You can plan ahead. Often times, there are great deals in the off-peak months.
• Check these times so the retreat is not going to be super crowded for that peaceful experience.
How you want to eat
You have to consider the level or type of healthy eating you want to attain. Then, you can go home with no holiday bulge.
• You can aim on overhauling those unhealthy eating habits during a detox holiday. You can start the weight loss with juice diets, macrobiotic or raw food in order to cleanse the body.
• You can learn the ways to continue with healthy eating once home with some educational seminars or cooking classes.
Hopefully, this guide will give you an idea about your upcoming Phuket holistic retreat. Good luck!
Pattaya, which is located in Thailand, is just less than 200 kilometres from the capital Bangkok. It is a very convenient place for Thai locals and tourists to enjoy the sun, sea and sand.
However, there is more to Pattaya than just its popular Jomtien Beach. Read on to check its top-rated attractions.
The top-rated attractions in Pattaya
Nong Nooch’s 2.4 square kilometres has stunning landscaped gardens, flowers and displays in Thailand. This includes a 17th century French styled garden, topiary displays with bonsais, cacti and palms, and a Stonehenge recreation.
Sanctuary of Truth
This has been billed as the “magnificence of heaven recreated on Earth.” This huge building has its every available space decorated with wood carvings. The whole structure pays homage to the ancient philosophies and religions. In the sanctuary, there are also cultural shows, Thai boxing, horseback riding, etc.
Like every impressive wat in Thailand, this offers an insight to Thai design, architectural traditions and even society’s values. This temple was a dedication to the 42nd year reign of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1988. The shrine of Wat Yansangwararam is located on a hill, which can be reached after 299 steps.
Four Regions Floating Market
This is the first and also the only floating market in the area. This gives the chance for guests to experience how locals live and to enjoy a Thai fare. There is also an option to go on boat rides, visit rice fields and the traditional Thai houses, or stop by the kite museum.
To enjoy that quality time in markets, you can head to Naklua. Head over during early morning for the fish market, or during the evening for its night market. This is away from central Pattaya’s crowds.
Aside from all of these attractions offered by Pattaya, it also has numerous accommodations to cater to its tourists and guests. You can easily choose from different suite rooms in Pattaya or a private villa for that ultimate luxury. Truly, you are going to enjoy your stay here in Pattaya!
There are many reasons why people are investing their money into getting their own condo. Majority of these people know that they will have a more satisfying lifestyle and they recognize the benefits that are offered by having their own condo unit. If you have been thinking for a while whether you should get your own condo, here are some benefits that will convince you to buy one.
- Having top of the line amenities while paying only very little. This is the major advantage of having a condo in a building because you have access to all the best amenities without paying too much. Majority of condo projects are equipped with swimming pool, spa, gym, bar and many other. You can use these facilities everyday or whenever you like without paying a fee every time. You can also invite friends and family over to enjoy these facilities.
- The cost in utility and maintenance is very low. Compared to having a house and lot, the cost of maintaining your condo’s electricity, water supply and other aspects is more affordable. You will be able to save in your own bills if you use the amenities provided by the building. The cost will further be divided if you are living with other people inside the condo and share the expenses. Remember to be on time when paying your monthly maintenance fee because these facilities will be very useful and will help you save in the long run.
- Higher security. If you are worried about your safety, condo living is ideal for you because of the provided security. If you are living on your own, there is an option for you to install a security camera in your condo. Majority of condo projects have lock entries while some have security personnel assigned to maintain the well being of the residents. You can easily ask for help in case of emergency because you have a lot of neighbors inside the building.
- Return of investment is higher. If the condo unit that you are buying is located in the city, the resale value is higher. When time comes that you want to sell your luxury condo in Bangkok, you will be able to sell it higher than the purchase price.
If you want to purchase a Pattaya condo for sale but you do not know where to start, here’s a walkthrough of the things you need to do.
- Choose a property agent. If you are not a local in Thailand, it would be better for you to look for a property agent who can assist you in communicating with property owners and also in explaining things to you. The agent will help explain which condo s most suitable to your needs and lifestyle and which property will give you more value to your money.
- Consult your lawyer. Buying a Pattaya condo for sale requires legalities. You need to sign papers and deposit a sizable amount of mone If you are not familiar with Thai laws, it would be best to have a legal counsel who will represent you and will explain legal matters to you all throughout the process.
- Deposit requirements. Depending on the status of the condo, there are realtors that require prospective buyers to make a deposit while the building is still under construction. This will serve as a reservation which ensures that you will have a unit when the construction is completed. Find out if there is a deposit requirement for the unit and the payment scheme for the property in general.
- Review the contract. Contracts are important because it is where the inclusions and the limitations of your condo ownership are stated. If there are provisions that you are not resolved or clear, ask the real property agent or your lawyer if the provision involves legal matters. Find out the policies and inherent rules in the building including the obligations and rights that you have as a would-be owner.
- Prepare for the turn-over. The last step in buying a Pattaya condo for sale is to prepare for the unit turn-over and finally, the date when you can move in. you might want to visit the building and the unit to do a last-minute check to find out if there are details that you want to clarify or change.
One of the important aspects of your business is the physical appearance of your commercial centre. It is where your customers and guests are received and it is where they make their first impression on your business. To create a positive and lasting impression, it is imperative that you carefully consider everything that your customers will see the moment they step inside your business centre. One of the first things that your customers will notice is your reception signs in Sydney. Make sure that it is presentable and one that looks professional and business-like. If this is the first time for you to put up a reception sign, take a look at these tips:
Keep it professional
Depending on the type of your business, you want your reception sign to be formal and professional looking, unless of course, your business is a preschool institute or something that requires a festive or more colourful vibe. Otherwise, choose your font and colour carefully. Crisp and simple fonts are suitable for business establishments that offer professional service. Avoid embellishments on the side that would clutter or contradict the business appeal that you want to achieve. The moment your customers step into your office premises, they will visually scan the area to locate the reception desk. Thus, make your reception sign easy to read but easily captures the eyes.
Consider the size
In order to catch your customer’s attention, choose reception signs in Sydney that are of the right size. It should not be too big for the reception desk but not too small to be unnoticeable. Therefore, consider the size of your front desk before you order a reception sign. To ensure that you will get the right signage, call the makers of reception sign and have them look at the area for them to provide suggestions or designs that you can peruse at.
Use the right colour
You can use your brand colour as the background of reception signs in Sydney or if you do not have one, use a subtle colour for the font and dark colour for the background. Check the internet for more ideas.
Do you intend to buy a condo unit to match your lifestyle? Will you choose a high-rise or a low-rise condo unit?
Condo units are very much preferred by people due to their proximity to the MRT or BTS in Bangkok, aside from them being of minimal maintenance.
There are multiple considerations to note like price, design, materials and even promotions. Other factors also include the facilities like a gym or fitness center, swimming pool, security and so on.
Aside from those mentioned above, you may also want to consider the condo’s height, if it’s high rise or low-rise. Both have advantages and disadvantages.
Read on to see which is the right fit for you.
The pros of high-rise condos
1. Lifestyle convenience: Most of the high-rise condos are usually positioned on primary roads and close to MRT or BTS train stations. Since land prices are greater on primary roads, developers build tall condos with many units.2.
2.Great view: When you live on a high floor, you are guaranteed a stunning view. There are high-rise condos that offer views of the city center or the Chao Phraya River.
3. Design features: Large buildings have more height which give these high-rise condos luxury, liability and quaintness.
4. Large facilities: Since many people stay in these high-rise condos, bigger facilities, like gym, pool or spa, are built.
The pros of low-rise condos
1. More peace and better privacy: The low-rise condos are great especially when you want to come home after a hard day’s work to find peace and a private atmosphere. Normally, neighbors have the same behaviors.
2. Security and lesser worry about disasters: Because of the smaller areas, the security is well covered. In case of disasters, like earthquake or fire, panic is lesser. It is also easier to get out of the building.
3. Real lifestyle living: The low-rise condos provide a feeling like living in a house, since they have lesser levels and barriers. Aside from this, most have bigger unit sizes, and you can design your own living space.
4. Renting and selling: They can be rented and sold easier than high-rise units because of lesser competitors in a similar project.
With the numerous condos for sale in Bangkok, choosing between a high-rise or low-rise condo is still a personal preference. In the end, factors to consider prior to making a final decision include location, convenience, investment or rental potential, and contentment
Tourists love Thai food; shopping and floating markets but one of the main reasons why Thailand is on top of every visitor’s list is the beaches. Most of the beaches are stunningly beautiful with safe swimming throughout the year. Aside from sunbathing that is easily one of the most popular tourist activities, a visitor can enjoy snorkeling and beach volleyball.
Since Thailand is situated in the tropical zone, the weather varies from warm, cool and rainy. You will never experience winter in Thailand even during December or January; absolutely no snow. Summer is very hot with temperatures reaching mid 30’s. Humidity levels are quite high but perfect for frolicking in the waters. However, if you feel that the beach is too warm for comfort, you can sleep during the day and spend the night at one of the clubs or bars around Phuket. There are rooftop bars where you can enjoy partying until early morning and beach clubs that offer highly potent cocktails.
The coolest season in Thailand is from November to February after the rainy season is over. This is actually the season when tourists all over the world flock to Thailand to enjoy what it offers in terms of entertainment. It is also the season considered to be the most ideal for sunbathing. However, do not forget to put sunscreen to avoid sunburn.
Peak tourist season has its advantages for local vendors and tourist spots because of tourism-related revenue. If you are a tourist, you have to compete with other visitors for a place to sunbathe at the beach. You have to stand in line for your turn at the food stalls. Prices of everything are also adjusted to take advantage of the influx of tourists. A peaceful time to visit is between the middle of May until October when tourist spots are not so crowded and prices are cheaper.
If you want to enjoy the best experience of a lifetime, make the effort to plan properly. There are many available options offered by Thailand Tour packages but while some are fantastic, others are not so exciting. Search for information before you make a decision.